Be part of Ephraim’s Place brand new program, Project HEARTcore!
As volunteers, you will be the backbone of the program. Volunteers will perform tasks to make sure the youth of Jane and Finch/Sheppard are inspired and motivated to make a difference in their community.
Key volunteer duties:
- Help facilitate workshops, preparing games and team-builders for the group to do
- Carry out general tasks like photocopying, filing
- Maintaining a relationship with the participants: follow-up conversations via phone or in person!
- Handing out flyers, advertising program!
- Assisting the participants on the iMacs and video cameras, making sure the equipment is handled well
- Construction of youth friendly curriculum
- Represent project HEARTcore with enthusiasm and passion!
- Snack and food preparation
- Helping at outings or field trips
- Basic knowledge on healthy eating
Volunteers MUST commit to 2 days a week, 3 hours each day (3:30 pm to 6:30 pm) for 4 months.
For more information or to sign up as a volunteer please contact Bina Hwangbo at email@example.com.